Too often, roofing issues are discovered after a leak or damage has occurred, often leading to a serious situation. It is at this point that making a fix can cost more and become a bigger problem if not
addressed right away. If the issue persists for a while, it may be necessary to completely replace your roof.
Each year your should inspect your roof for any damages or symptoms of roof issues. Here are some of the signs that you should be watching for:
- Loose seams and damaged flashings
- Cracked, decaying or missing shingles
- Any loss of asphalt granulation (check the gutters for accumulation)
- Uneven or cracked and discolored interior drywall or peeling wallpaper
- Any evidence of leaking in your attic or through your ceiling
If you aren't sure whether or not your roof is damaged or needs any help, don't hesitate to reach out to us for a free inspection by a certified professional.